Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickZT
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:33 pm    Post subject: Weston Bike Night Reply with quote

First Weston Super Mare bike night tonight. Sun was shining. Plenty of stunning looking bikes. Lots of classic GSXR 750/1000. Fireblades. ZX7R, RSV etc, but didn't see another FZR1000!! Our bikes are a rare sight these days.

nuggitt
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice photos there. 👍 I havenít seen a Laverda Jota for a long time, or a Krauser BMW. Looks like you had the weather to go with it. Keep the photos coming. 👍

I was out riding yesterday heading for Richmond in North Yorkshire. Bypassed Thirsk heading for Northallerton and the clouds were getting darker. A few miles up the road it started showering with rain, and the cars coming from Northallerton all had their headlights on, not a good sign. I did a U turn and ended back at Seaways of all places. I ought to rent one if their glamming pods because Iím never away from the place. 😁👍
NickZT
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a difference a week makes. Yes lovely sunshine last week and 850+ bikes through the gate. This week set out in nice sunshine then when only about 5 miles from Weston the heavens opened. Got drenched. To late to turn around. Just 130 diehards through the gate. Most of which were sheltering under a big tree cool Loved the ride home. Cant remember the last time I rode more than 25 miles in heavy rain. The old Exup performed impeccably. Needs a bloody good clean over the weekend!!

Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see a tidy Foxeye. Reminds me of mine. Sold it 12 years ago.
www.exup1000.co.uk/gallery/teego.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: