Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: A ride out. Reply with quote

Met up with roadrunner at Seaway's today.

The Seaway's cafe was full to the brim. I don't think I've ever seen it that busy.
I managed to get a parking spot and while we were having a natter a YZF750 SP pulled in and parked next to mine.

I've had a kitchen fitter at my house this week and he used to have an RU. He saw my Exup in the garage and so the biking tales began big grin

He was telling me about a friend of his who has 15 bikes in his garage. He has a mint OWO1 in his front living room where the fireplace used to be.

Going back to the lad who pulled in on the YZF750. We got chatting and he only mentioned that he had an OWO1 in his living room. Talk about a small world eh! His YZF is bored out to an 840 and apparently it goes like sh*t off a shovel.

Roadrunner and myself set off for Whitby via the North York Moors. Arriving at the Whistlestop cafe that too was heaving with bikes. After a while there was an almighty sound and this lovely object pulled in to bike park. According to Mike its a snip at 60,000+.

Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ought to check out Clara's cafe up on the top near the whale bones. Great coffee and views
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: