Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Ride to Cadwell Park. Reply with quote

I set off for Cadwell Park yesterday and after going over the Humber Bridge I headed on the long straight boring bit of road for Barnetby Le Wold. Then on to Bigby then take a left onto the A1084 all the way to Caistor. I know you shouldn’t put things like this on here but I was making the old girl sing along that road and she loved it and I certainly did. big grin

I’ll say this Teego it’s no wonder some of the best riders come from Lincolnshire, with the roads they have. The scenery was breathtaking too in the early morning mist. nod

After crossing the large crossroad in Caistor on to the B1225, this is another cracking road to get rid of the week’s cobwebs. Carry on over two more crossroads and then at the next crossroad take a left to Burgh on Bain A157. After two mile’s down the road take the sign for Cadwell (Park five and a half miles.) This road was a bit shitty with subsidence and pot holes everywhere, it nearly shook my false teeth out. At the T junc head left on to the A153 and Cadwell Park is on your right.

I was hoping to meet up with rdgravy (Dave) at Cadwell, but his phone is like my arse. I also sent out an invitation to Justin Coleman because he lives in Louth a stones throw to Cadwell but I didn’t get a reply. Put him and rdgravy in the black book stig. Out with the little black book

I had a nice couple of hours watching the track bike’s hurtling round the track. There was an FZR1000 and an OWO1 in the paddock too. I had a word with the owner’s father about the OWO1 and he asked me if I’d like to swap my bike for it. I did give some thought but thought no. He saw me coming in near the paddock area on the bike earlier. He said they are a lovely bike but a heavy lump to chuck about on the track. laugh laugh

After leaving Cadwell Park I set off back for home I called in at Willingham Woods for a cuppa and a nosey around. It was heaving with bikes.

Some photos as usual.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: