Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject: This really is not good enough! Reply with quote

Wonderful summer day so on my way back from Sports Cars In The Park at Lotherton Hall I call in at Squire's. Of course the place was rammed plus there was a modified car meet in the field.
Thought I'd have a chat with Nuggit. But he was nowhere to be seen (can't miss the retro babygrow) nor was his bike.
What could you do that was better than Squire's?
nuggitt
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Iím very sorry to disappoint you Chris but I was there. It all depends on what time you were there. I was there approximately 11.30ish until 12.30ish. I did see a lot of noisy cars 🚗 heading up to the top car park. What a shame I missed you, it wouldíve been nice to meet up for a chat. Iíve had a good half day in the saddle. The bike was in tip-top form. 😉
Teego
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got there just after 2pm John. So you must have had your full English brunch before going on somewhere for a cream tea.
By God, the place is manic these days! Thought I'd just tool up for a quiet cuppa. There was even a mobile dyno rig in the bike park.
Nice run out to the A1 from there which really knocked back my average mpg.
Another time.
nuggitt
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the Seaways Cafe at Fridaythorpe first thing yesterday morning and it was heaving with bikes. After a brew and a chin wag I set off for a ride to Sherburn which was full to the brim and it was only 11.30ish. eek

There was also an event going off with the air ambulance tent. I actually made a substantial donation despite what people think of tight arsed Yorkshiremen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: